I can’t believe it’s been two whole years since I started The Crafty Nerd!
In those two years, I’ve done a lot of awesome stuff…
- I’ve been to GenCon twice, checked out Indiana Comic Con and Indy PopCon, and debuted two different versions of my Steampunk outfit, three varieties of Pinkie Pie, and a gender-bending Fourth Doctor cosplay!
- I’ve completed a bunch of different craft projects, and even started making counted cross-stitch patterns!
- I’ve reviewed quite a few things, from games to movies to books and more.
- I’ve written some very, very popular blog posts, including How To Make Your Own Dragon, How To Detangle Build-a-Bear My Little Pony Manes, and When Good Manes Go Bad.
- I’ve acquired another author! (Although he’s slacking in his authoring duties lately…)
- The Crafty Nerd’s Facebook page has acquired 116 amazing fans! (I remember getting excited when I hit 42 fans…)
And there’s a lot more awesome stuff to come, of course! I’ve got more books to review (three in March alone!), more conventions to attend, more costumes to make, more crafts to blog about, and more games to play. I hope to do bigger and more awesome things in the coming years, and I hope you’ll all stick with me as we go into our third year!
[…] years. And I tend to ramble about all the stuff that’s happened since I started the blog almost every time it celebrates a birthday. (Although somehow, I manage to cover something different each year […]